Grilled Italian Wings
This Grilled Italian Wing recipe may only include 2 ingredients, but they are full of flavor and perfect for celebrating National Poultry Day today (March 19). Special thanks to Molly R. of our Ridgeland, SC location for the submission.
- 1 Propane Grill
- 2-3 pounds wings
- 1 large bottle Italian dressing
- Take wings and dump into a large sealable baggie or a large bowl with a lid. Pour Italian dressing so all wings are covered.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 48 hours (flipping bag or stirring bowl every 8-12 hours).
- Preheat propane grill to medium/high heat.
- Place wings on propane grill and cook for 5-7 minutes. Turn wings over and cook again for 5-7 minutes (wings will stick to the grill if not ready to turn).
- Flats will be ready to remove. Drums may need another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with carrots, celery, and blue cheese dressing.