Grilled Teriyaki Wings
Easy and delicious teriyaki wings to grill any time of the year. Easily doubles or triples for large crowds.
- 1 Propane Grill
- 3 pounds Chicken wings, cut/split at joint or defrosted plain wings
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Corn starch
- 1/2 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Ground ginger or 1 tbsp fresh grated
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pineapple juice and cornstarch until dissolved. Whisk in the remaining ingredients. Transfer to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer on medium heat, whisking until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside. Reserve half for brushing on the wings during cooking and half for serving.
- Place clean dry wings on a grill with medium heat and brush with oil, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill wings 8-10 minutes per side or until cooked through. During last few minutes of grilling, brush wings with marinade.
- Remove the wings from the grill and toss the remaining teriyaki sauce on top of the wings.
- Garnish wings with sesame seeds and serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing.