With little prep and cook time, these chicken tacos are the perfect weeknight meal. Thanks to Yolenny in our Whippany, NJ headquarters for submitting this recipe in time for National Taco Day (October 4th).
- 1 Propane Grill
- 2 tsp Adobo Powder
- 2 cloves Garlic Minced
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper and Salt
- 1 1/2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 12 mini Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo
- 1 medium Avocado Halved, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves Chopped
- 1 medium Lime Cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, combine Adobo powder, minced garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, half of lime juice. Season chicken with powder mixture.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet or pot on high heat over one side of a propane grill. Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden brown and cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 4-5 minutes per side. Let cool before dicing into bite-size pieces.
- Serve chicken in warm tortillas, topped with Pico de Gallo, avocado, cilantro and lime and any other optional sides.
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call