Not sure what to do with all that leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? Tahera in our Tacoma, WA office has a delicious way to put that turkey to good use.
- 1 Propane Oven
- Any amount Turkey Leftover from Thanksgiving
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese Blend
- 1 can Flaky Biscuits
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 3 medium Potatoes
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1/4 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp Honey optional
- In a medium sized pan, add turkey, chopped garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and cook over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Shred and set aside.
- In a large pot, cook peeled potatoes until fully cooked. Mash and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat butter, cream cheese, shredded cheese and milk. Stir until creamy and set aside.
- Open biscuits, pulling each biscuit apart and set aside.
- Preheat over to 425.
- Mix shredded chicken mixture, potatoes & cheese sauce. Place in a glass baking dish.
- Place raw biscuit halves on top.
- To make topping: melt together butter, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt & honey. Pour over biscuits in pan and cook about 40 minutes until done.
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call