Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is a quick and easy way to celebrate Chip and Dip Day (3/23). Alison P. in our Morrisville, VT submitted this mouth-watering recipe.
- 1 Propane Oven
- 4 cups Chicken breast shredded
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a pie plate or baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.