This Reuben dip, submitted by Michelle O. in Syracuse, NY, showcases all the flavors of the famous deli sandwich in one easy appetizer recipe. Perfect for Chip N Dip Day (March 23rd).
- 1 Propane Oven
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Mayo
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 lb Deli Corned Beef thinly sliced, cut into strips, chopped
- 14.5 oz Can of Sauerkraut squeezed dried in paper towels
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Swiss Cheese Shredded
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, Thousand Island dressing, and milk. You don't need it completely mixed or smooth, but get the cream cheese broken up some.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to a lightly greased pan.
- Cover pan with tinfoil and cook on 250 for 2 1/2 hours, stirring halfway through.
- Serve warm with rye bread pieces.