Another adorable submission, this time by Nicole in our Syracuse, NY office, for “Chocolate Covered Anything Day” on December 16th.
- Propane Oven
- 1 bag Pretzels Snaps
- 1 bag Chocolate Kisses Any flavor you like
- 1 bag M&M Candies Any flavor you like
- Lay out pretzels on a cookie sheet (No cook spray needed. Consider using parchment paper.)
- Unwrap and place one Kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet with pretzel/kiss in a warm oven until chocolate is soft to the touch (Do not melt chocolate).
- Remove from the oven.
- Immediately place one M&M on top of the softened chocolate, pushing down slightly.
- Let cool until chocolate hardens again and enjoy!