Another adorable submission, this time by Nicole in our Syracuse, NY office, for “Chocolate Covered Anything Day” on December 16th.
- Propane Oven
- 1 bag Pretzels Snaps
- 1 bag Chocolate Kisses Any flavor you like
- 1 bag M&M Candies Any flavor you like
- Lay out pretzels on a cookie sheet (No cook spray needed. Consider using parchment paper.)
- Unwrap and place one Kiss on top of each pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet with pretzel/kiss in a warm oven until chocolate is soft to the touch (Do not melt chocolate).
- Remove from the oven.
- Immediately place one M&M on top of the softened chocolate, pushing down slightly.
- Let cool until chocolate hardens again and enjoy!
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call