Grilled Salmon BLT: A Flavorful Twist on a Classic Favorite
The traditional bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich is pretty simple, but over the years it has evolved to include additional proteins. With our Cooked on Propane recipe, we’re sharing an easy way to elevate this classic to a mouthwatering sandwich that’s as satisfying as it is tasty!
Our Grilled Salmon BLT with a Lemon Garlic Aioli recipe is a delightful zesty twist bringing together the rich, flaky goodness of salmon with the crisp freshness of bacon, lettuce, and tomato. Perfect for a quick lunch or a light dinner, this recipe is not only delicious but also a breeze to whip up.
Looking for some side dishes to make a meal? Try one of these suggested recipes:
- Grilled Carrots With A Twist
- Zesty Green Beans with Lemon and Garlic
- Asparagus Soup with Lemon and Parmesan
- Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Grilled Salmon BLT
- 1 Propane Stove
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon
- 8 slices your favorite bread
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 cup lettuce Romaine or Bibb
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil for grilling
- Begin by seasoning salmon filet with salt and pepper to taste and set aside. Continue prepping by slicing tomato, mincing garlic, and zesting lemon.
- Next, place the bacon on a skillet and cook over medium heat until it reaches your preferred level of crispiness. Carefully place slices of bacon on a paper towel then remove excess grease on skillet.
- Once the pan is clear, set the grill to medium-high heat, brush it with olive oil to prevent sticking and add the salmon filet. Cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, reaching desired level of doneness.
- While salmon is grilling, create the lemon garlic aioli by combining ½ cup mayonnaise, minced garlic, ½ teaspoon lemon zest, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice – whisk ingredients together while adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast each slice of bread on the grill for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Assemble the sandwiches by laying out the toasted bread slices, add lemon garlic aioli to each side of bread, then layer with grilled salmon, bacon, tomato slices, and fresh lettuce.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call