Cook with Coffee
Using coffee in baking probably isn’t a new concept, but did you know you can cook with it in some surprising ways? With today being National Coffee Day (9/29) we’re sharing 5 ways you can use coffee that you probably haven’t tried before.
1. Bacon. Make a a sticky glaze of espresso and maple syrup to coat bacon in. Then sit back and let your taste buds dance.
2. Cocktails. Use as a mixer in classic cocktails. Think coffee martinis, espresso margaritas, or a cold brew bourbon.
3. Hot Fudge. Mocha hot fudge sauce turns ice cream from simply delicious to rich and decadent.
4. Gravy. Take that leftover coffee that’s been sitting around and pour into your frying pan along with the drippings from your meat.
5. Muffins. Bake into muffins and get a double dose of caffeine in the morning!
We hope you will check these Cooked on Propane recipes featured on our blog that use coffee as well:
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call