If you’re a fan of chocolate and cupcakes, you’re going to want to give our elevated chocolate box mix cupcake recipe a try. It has all the ease of a boxed cake mix, but the taste of a homemade cupcake thanks to a few simple changes.
The next time you have to bake cupcakes, make these and watch them disappear!
- 1 Propane Oven
- 1 box Devil's food cake mix dry
- 1 small Box of instant chocolate pudding dry
- 1 1/4 cups Chocolate chips
- 4 large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Coffee brewed
- 3/4 cup Warm water
- 8 oz Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line 2 muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry cake mix and the dry chocolate pudding mix, adding in the chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
- Mix in the eggs, coffee, and water. Then stir in the sour cream.
- Pour cupcake batter into the liners (do not overfill). Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Do not overcook.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack. Wait to frost until completely cooled.