Thanks to Denette in the Syracuse office for sending in this turkey panini, the perfect post-Thanksgiving recipe.
- 1 Propane Stove
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach Leaves Washed and stems removed
- 1 1/2 cups Leftover Turkey Shredded
- 2 slices Swiss Cheese
- 4 tbsp Cranberry Sauce
- 4 slices Ciabatta Bread
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Minced Roasted Garlic
- Preheat skillet on a propane stove to med-high heat.
- Lightly spread the garlic aioli on the both sides of two slices of bread and place them in skillet.
- Layer the bread with spinach, then swiss cheese, and then Turkey.
- Add small ‘chunks’ of the cranberry sauce on the Turkey.
- On the next two slices of bread you are going to lightly spread aioli on both sides, but on the side that goes inside the sandwich, spread little more generously, then close the sandwich.
- Toast until golden brown on the bottom, and flip and continue until desired goldenness and cheese is melty.