- 1 Propane stove and propane oven
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 spray Nonstick cooking spray
- 24 oz Jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Salt and pepper
- 24 2 inch Wanton wrappers
- 2 tbsp Parsley leaves Freshly chopped
- Preheat propane oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a 12 cup standard muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan on a propane stove. Add ground beef and cook, crumbling until browned, drain excess fat. Return meat to pan and remove from heat.
- Add spaghetti sauce and 1/2 mozzarella cheese to meat in frying pan, stirring to combine. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, egg, and salt & pepper.
- Place a wonton wrapper into each of the muffin cup, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center. Fill each cup with 2 tbsp. of meat, then 2 tbsp. of cheese mixture, top with another 2 tbsp. of meat, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top and top with parsley.
- Place muffin tin in propane stove for 10-12 minutes until cheese has melted and the wonton wrappers are golden brown.
- Serve 2 cups immediately to each person.
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call