Peanut Butter Pie
Join us for National Peanut Butter Lover's Day (March 1), by making this no cook peanut butter pie submitted by Linda O.. in our Anchorage, AK office.
- 1 refrigerator
- 1 crust Chocolate Pie Crust
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 tsp Powdered Sugar
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar for whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Place cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar in a bowl of a standard mixer fitted with a whisk attachment. Beat on medium high speed until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- Using a clean mixing bowl and whisk add whipping cream. Beat on medium high speed until medium peak form, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Gently fold 2 cups of the whip cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Transfer filling to prepared pie crust.
- Fold in rest of whip cream with 2 T powder sugar and cocoa powder.
- Top pie with chocolate whip cream and let it set in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.