Grilled Veggie BBQ Rotisserie Chicken Pasta Salad
If you love BBQ chicken you need to try it in a pasta salad. Combining these two favorites make a delicious result on National Rotisserie Chicken Day (June 2, 2022). Nicole D. in our Syracuse, NY office submitted this recipe.
- 1 Propane Grill
- 2 ears Corn shucked and cleaned
- 3 tri-color Sweet bell peppers deseeded and cleaned
- 1 medium Red onion halved and peeled
- 2 medium Yellow squash halved lengthwise and cleaned
- 1 box Rotini pasta
- 1 container Feta cheese 4-6 oz
- 1 container Rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- Grill all veggies on a propane grill until tender/slightly charred. Let cool.
- Boil water and cook pasta to al dente.
- Dice up all veggies and take corn off the cob.
- In a large bowl add pasta, chicken, veggies, feta, and BBQ/Ranch dressing and mix. (Add more BBQ/Ranch the next day as the pasta soaks up the moisture. Salad improves after flavors have a chance to marinate).