This no bake recipe makes it easy to celebrate International Chocolate Day (September 12th) year round. Thanks to Alison P. in our Morrisville VT office for the submission.
- 1 Propane stovetop
- 38 cookies Chocolate cream cookies Regular, not double stuff
- 1 cup Melting chocolate White or milk
- 8 oz Cream cheese Room temperature
- Place cookies in a food processor, pulse until fine crumbs.
- Blend cream cheese until smooth. Add crumbs and mix well.
- Roll into small balls, place on wax paper lined tray and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave until smooth.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into melted chocolate and place back on tray.
- Decorate with sprinkles, chocolate crumbs, melted chocolate, etc.
- Place back into fridge and chill for at least one hour.