- 1 Propane stovetop
- 38 cookies Chocolate cream cookies Regular, not double stuff
- 1 cup Melting chocolate White or milk
- 8 oz Cream cheese Room temperature
- Place cookies in a food processor, pulse until fine crumbs.
- Blend cream cheese until smooth. Add crumbs and mix well.
- Roll into small balls, place on wax paper lined tray and freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler or microwave until smooth.
- Remove balls from freezer and dip into melted chocolate and place back on tray.
- Decorate with sprinkles, chocolate crumbs, melted chocolate, etc.
- Place back into fridge and chill for at least one hour.
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call