Deliciously Simple Pumpkin Pie Recipe
For anyone who loves pumpkin season all year long, this easy and irresistible pumpkin pie recipe is a great way to indulge your favorite flavors. With its warm spices and velvety texture, our Cooked on Propane pumpkin pie requires minimal prep time and a short list of ingredients. Embrace the simplicity and deliciousness of this timeless recipe, perfect for any occasion, and in any season.
Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- 1 Propane Stove
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- whipped cream
- Set your oven to 425°F and while it preheats, begin with preparing the pie filling. Start with a large mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs until well combined.
- Gradually stir in the condensed milk until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the pie filling mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake the pie in the preheated oven at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- Afterward, reduce the oven temperature to 350°F and continue baking for an additional 40-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving. Option to add a dollop of whipped cream to top the pie slice, and enjoy!
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call