Some of the biggest concerns when it comes to water heating are rising utility costs, running out of hot water and environmental impacts of traditional water heaters. A high-efficiency propane tankless water heater can address any of those concerns. Propane tankless units provide comfort, versatility, convenience, and efficiency by supplying high volumes of hot water with compact and highly innovative technology. This level of performance can't be matched with electric and heating oil systems.
Among the key benefits of propane tankless waters heaters include:
• Reduced energy costs. Propane tankless water heaters can reduce energy costs by up to 50 percent and eliminate standby energy loss from the tank, as well as the unnecessary expense of heating water when it is not being used.
• Lower annual cost of ownership. Propane tankless water heaters offer the lowest annual cost of ownership in four out of five u.s. climate zones and far better performance than other models tested.
• No cold showers. Propane tankless water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water, averaging about 222 gallons per hour, compared with an average first-hour delivery rating of just 62 gallons per hour for electric storage tank models.
• Compact size. A propane tankless water heater can save up to 16 square feet of floor space over a standard storage tank model.
• Long service life. Propane-fueled tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of about 20 years, much longer than any conventional storage water heater