Bacon Wrapped Dates
The combination of salty, crispy bacon with sugar-sweet dates and creamy cheese in the middle is absolutely irresistible, and a great way to celebrate National Food On A Stick Day (March 28). Thank you to Linda O. in our Anchorage, AK for the submission.
- 1 Propane Oven
- 30 individual Toothpicks soaked in water
- 15 individual Dates
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 package Bacon
- Cut dates in half and take pit out.
- Stuff date halves with cream cheese.
- Cut bacon in half and wrap dates and poke with a toothpick.
- Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes until bacon is nice and brown.
- Serve warm from oven.