- 1 Propane Oven
- 12.5 oz Chicken shredded
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Celery chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 2 tbsp Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Shred chicken, and chop celery and red onion.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl, mixing everything together.
- Take out a muffin pan and coat it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute your mix into the muffin spots.
- Bake on 350F for 30-35 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Serve warm.
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call