These low carb chicken muffins are packed with protein, super easy to make and perfect for meal prep. Thanks to Nicole D. in our Syracuse, NY office for sharing this unique twist on National Muffin Day (February 20th).
- 1 Propane Oven
- 12.5 oz Chicken shredded
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Celery chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 2 tbsp Bacon Bits
- 1/4 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Shred chicken, and chop celery and red onion.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl, mixing everything together.
- Take out a muffin pan and coat it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute your mix into the muffin spots.
- Bake on 350F for 30-35 minutes or until they start to brown.
- Serve warm.