“National Cookie Day” (December 4th) wouldn’t be complete without this classic holiday cookie submitted by Alison from Morrisville, VT.
Perpetual classic holiday cookie submitted by Alison from Morrisville, VT.
- Propane Oven
- 1 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Pecans finely chopped
- 1 box Powdered Sugar
- Heat oven to 325.
- Cream butter & sugar.
- Add flour & nuts until well mixed.
- Shape dough into 1” balls, place 1” apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 16-18 min until lightly browned.
- Cool 5 min, then roll in powdered sugar.