Mulled Apple Cider
Mulled cider is one of the easiest recipes to make when celebrating Apple Cider Day (November 18th). According to Brittany S. in our Portland, ME office, it will not only warm you on a cold day, but it will also make your house smell wonderful.
- 1 Propane stovetop
- 1 gallon Cold pressed apple cider
- 3 whole Star Anise
- 2 whole Cinnamon sticks
- 2 tbsp Whole cloves
- 2 tsp Whole allspice
- 1 large Apple sliced thin
- 1 large Orange sliced thin
- 1 bag Cranberries fresh or frozen
- Place all ingredients in a large pot and set on a medium heat until the cider is steaming/warm to the touch.
- Turn to low and allow to simmer for several hours and enjoy.