Grilled Hasselback Potatoes With Peppers & Onions
August 19th is National Potato Day and Hasselback potatoes are a fun way to impress your family at dinner. Shout out to Nicole D. for the submission.
- 1 Propane Grill
- 4 large Potatoes
- 1 large Pepper red
- 1 large Onion
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic flavored olive oil
- 1 dash Seasoned salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Cut peppers & onions into medium slices.
- Toss pepper strips and onions with 1/2 tablespoon garlic-flavored olive oil.
- Cut potatoes into wedges without slicing all the way through.
- Alternate place pepper & onion slices into the potato, press down to open up the gaps.
- Place each potato on a sheet of foil and top with a tablespoon of butter & seasoned salt and pepper.
- Wrap potatoes and place on a propane grill for about 30 minutes on high. Test if they're done by putting a toothpick or fork into the potato. It should be easy to slide in/out.