Easy Grilling Recipe for Spring: Salmon and Asparagus in Tinfoil
Although the weather might still feel cold, March’s Spring Equinox serves as a pleasant reminder that warmer days are approaching soon, and that means it’s time to start firing up your propane grill for the season!
Are you looking for a simple and delicious recipe that takes 30 minutes or less? Follow our recipe for a bright and flavorful dish that’s perfect (and healthy) for lunch or dinner.
PREP TIME: 15 mins
COOK TIME: 15 mins
TOTAL TIME: 30 mins
COURSE: Main Course
SERVINGS: 4 servings
EQUIPMENT: 1 Propane Grill
- 4 (approximately 6-8-ounces each) Salmon filets
- 1-1½ lbs Asparagus
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh lemon or lemon juice
- Optional Ingredients:
- Seasoning of parsley, cilantro or dill
- Preheat the grill to grill to a temperature between 400°-425° and begin to meal prep.
- Using a paper towel, gently pat dry each salmon filet.
- Season each filet with salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
To see the complete Cooked on Propane recipe, please click HERE.
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call