In preparation for Thanksgiving (November 25th), Denette S. in our Syracuse, NY office shared this healthy stuffing variation.
Cranberry Almond Cauliflower Stuffing
- 1 Propane Stove
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 stalks Celery finely chopped
- 1 small Onion finely chopped
- 16 oz Riced Cauliflower fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Fresh Thyme (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 2 tsp Fresh Sage (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 1/2 cup Sliced Almonds toasted
- In a skillet on medium heat, melt butter, and sauté onions and celery until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add riced cauliflower, cranberries, and chicken broth, bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, and simmer for about 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Stir in herbs and almonds.