Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 Cups Diced pealed potatoes
- 1 3/4 Cups Sliced carrots
- 1 Cup Butter cubed
- 2/3 Cup Onion chopped
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Thyme dried
- 3/4 Tsp Pepper
- 3 Cup Chicken broth
- 1 1/2 Cup Whole milk
- 4 Cups Rotisserie chicken
- 1 Cup Peas Frozen
- 1 Cup Corn Frozen
- 4 Sheets Pie crust Refrigerated
- Preheat oven to 425. Place potatoes & carrots in large saucepan – add water to cover – bring to a boil, reduce heat – cook – covered 8-10 minutes or until crisp tender – drain.
- In large skillet-heat butter over medium-high heat; add onion; cook & stir until tender. Stir in flour add seasonings until blended. Gradually stir in broth & milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook & stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in chicken, peas, corn & potato mixture; remove from heat.
- Unroll a pie crust into each of two 9 inch pie plates, trim even with rims. Add chicken mixture; unroll remaining pie crusts – place over filling. Trim, seal & flute edges, cut slits in tops.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Share this story, choose your platform:
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call