Bacon Chicken Cheese Ball
Today (4/17) is National Cheese Ball Day, a day to celebrate a round ball of cheese that often serves as the focal point of any appetizer spread. Join us in celebrating with this bacon chicken cheese ball.
- 1 Propane Stove
- 2 large Chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 8 oz Cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup Green onions chopped
- 1 oz Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup Bacon bits
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup Pecans chopped
- Over a propane stove on medium-high heat, fully cook 2 chicken breasts. Let cool and shred with forks or with a mixer in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, add chicken and other ingredients, mixing until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into a ball and wrap it in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the cheese ball for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, roll the cheese ball into the chopped pecans. Serve with crackers.