3 Ingredient Dog Cookies
On National Dog Biscuit Day (2/23) it's time to say "thank you" to your favorite canine companion(s) with homemade treats.
- 1 Propane Oven
- 1 food processor
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 large ripe banana
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place oats in a food processor and blend until most of the oats are ground.
- Combine the oats, peanut butter, and banana in a food processor and process until a dough forms. If it’s crumbly, add 2-4 Tablespoons more peanut butter and recombine. You want the dough to be firm, sticky, and pliable.
- Roll dough into a thin sheet, about 1/4 inch thick, and cut into shapes with cookie cutters. The size of your cutter will determine how many cookies the recipe yields.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown underneath. Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before sampling or sharing with your pup.
- Store in an airtightcontainer in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.