In the event of hostile weather conditions, please take a moment to ensure you and your family's safety.
- Turn off the gas valve at the container or cylinder.
- DO NOT turn the gas back on until a qualified service technician has checked the system.
- Use care around tanks, piping, tubing, valves, regulators and other equipment to prevent damage.
- Use a broom instead of a shovel.
- Do not shovel snow from roofs onto propane equipment.
Download Weather Related Safety Information provided by the Propane Education Research Council - Safety Tips
Peace of mind
fuel supply, when
you need it
Locations providing exceptional service to local communities across 42 states
Years serving our customers and their communities. Customer satisfaction since 1928
Dedicated employees ready to assist you with quality service for all your fuel needs
We are here for you with customer service representatives standing by to take your call