- Caring Capital Projects: Caring Capital is a non-profit organization that Suburban Propane collaborates with during the holiday season to create useful gifts that have an instant impact on neighbors in need. This year’s crafts included: Personal Chalkboard; Fleece Pouch; Greeting Card; Light Switch Plate; Journal Sketch Board.
- Clothing Drive: Employees at our Jamestown, CA service center conducted a clothing drive in their community this holiday season, collecting gently used, clean clothes and shoes for local families in need.
- The Angel Giving Tree: Suburban Propane’s Whippany, NJ headquarters participated in The Salvation Army’s Angel Giving Tree. This provides holiday gifts to local children from families who have applied for Christmas assistance through the Social Services program in the area. Employees pick from tag which consists of a child’s name, their age, gender, and sizes. At the bottom of the tag will be a list of items the child has requested for Christmas!
- Interfaith Food Pantry Collection: Suburban Propane Whippany employees joined together to collect some of the most needed products for the Interfaith Food Pantry in Morris Plains, NJ, which included pasta, rice, pasta sauce, tomato products, healthy, snack, Healthy Snacks, stage 1, 2, & 3 baby food, and size 6 baby diapers.
- Newark (NJ) Animal Rescue Drive: The team from headquarters also collected unopened dog food and treats, new dog toys, beds, leashes, bowls, unopened cat food, and treats for animals in need at the Newark Animal Rescue.
- Toys for Tots: Suburban Propane’s Asheville, NC service center served as a Toys for Tots drop off location, and employees also contributed new, unwrapped toys for less fortunate children this holiday season.
Suburban Propane Employees Give Back This Holiday Season
2021 saw ups and downs, but as the year ends, Suburban Propane employees across the U.S. gathered together and found several ways to give back to their communities this holiday season. Some projects include:2021-12-17T11:37:18-05:00