Bring on the holidays with this easy turkey recipe.
- 12 lb whole turkey
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 3 tbsp chicken bouillon power
- 2 tsp garlic power
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare your propane grill for indirect medium heat, and lightly oil the grate. Rinse turkey and pat dry.
- Sear turkey on both sides until skin is golden to dark brown.
- In a large roasting pan, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Place turkey, breast side down, in the roasting pan. Baste the pan mixture over the turkey and cover tightly with foil.
- Grill 3 to 4 hours, until the internal temperature of the thigh reaches 180° F. Remove turkey from grill and let stand 20 minutes before carving. Enjoy!