Suburban Propane Environmental Improvement Rebate Gives qualified districts up to a
Towards every new school bus fueled by propane autogas when you become a Suburban Propane Customer. Terms and conditions apply. See below for details.
SUBURBAN PROPANE ENVIRONMENTAL IMPROVEMENT REBATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS These rules apply to the Suburban Propane Environmental Improvement Rebate program conducted by Suburban Propane, L.P. (“Suburban Propane”), 240 Route 10 West, Whippany, NJ 07981:
1. School District Requirements: The Suburban Propane Environmental Improvement Rebate (the “Rebate”) program is open to school districts that meet the following qualifications:
A. District must enter into (or already have) a minimum three (3) year propane supply agreement with Suburban Propane. Buses must be powered only by propane (Propane Bi-Fuel engine buses are not eligible for the Rebate) supplied exclusively by Suburban Propane.
B. Districts must purchase/operate a minimum of three (3) LPG-powered buses.
2. Rebate Amount and Disbursement:
A. Districts that become new Suburban Propane autogas customers after 01/01/2018 can earn up to $5,000.00 per newly purchased or operated propane-powered bus. Districts that are existing Suburban Propane autogas customers as of 10/01/2017, and who maintain Suburban Propane-owned propane refueling station equipment on their premises, can earn up to $2,500.00 for each propane-powered bus purchased after 01/01/2018. Under this program, Suburban Propane will pay no more than one Rebate for each qualifying bus.
B. Rebates will be paid to districts once per year based on the number of qualifying buses put into service by the district during the twelve (12) month period prior to the payment. Monies are disbursed to the school district’s general fund.
C. While the Rebate program remains in effect, districts may apply for Rebates each year if they continue to meet the eligibility requirements.
3. How to Apply: Please contact the Suburban Propane National Account Manager for Autogas identified on the front of this flier.
4. Waiver of Liability: Suburban Propane will not be liable for any alleged claims, losses, liabilities or damages in connection with the offer or payment of the Rebates.
5. Publicity: By accepting a Rebate, recipients thereby irrevocably consent and authorize Suburban Propane to use anywhere in the world and in all forms and media existing now or in the future, the school district name, city and state of location, amount of Rebate received and number of propane-powered buses utilized by the school district, in any and all promotional material created or utilized by Suburban Propane.
6. Miscellaneous: All federal, state or local income or other taxes, or other expenses, associated with the Rebates are the responsibility of Rebate recipient. The Rebate Program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Suburban Propane reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or prohibit participation in the program, including the right to make changes to these rules, or to discontinue, suspend, or extend the program without prior notice.