Keep the summer going with this great recipe!
- 2-inch bone-in rib-eye steaks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Prepare your steaks by patting them dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn one side of your propane grill to medium-high heat and leave the other side turned off. Grill your steaks over direct heat for approximately 4 minutes per side or until nicely charred.
- Remove the steaks from heat and place on the other side of the grill to finish cooking for another 4 minutes per side (Cooking times may vary based on the thickness of the steaks).
- Allow steaks to rest for up to 20 minutes before slicing.